THE BANDSTAND IS AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL...
for weddings, parties, performances etc., to book contact us by email or (902) - 634-3498

The current bandstand is an exact replica of the original built in 1889 and was rebuilt in 1987 by the Lunenburg Heritage Society.It is located at the junction of Cumberland and King Streets - next to the Town Hall.The Bandstand's Summer Concert Series provide an attraction for visitors and local residents alike.
© Lunenburg Heritage Society, 125 Pelham Street, PO Box 674 Lunenburg, NS, B0J 2C0 Canada Tel: (902) 634-3498 Contact Us